Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
The Get Writing! Books contain activities linked to the core Storybooks in Read Write Inc., and to selected Non-fiction books for each level. The writing activities build on the reading activities that children have completed, helping them to develop ideas and vocabulary for writing.
Specific activities included are:
· Hold a sentence - remembering/writing a sentence linked to the Storybook/Non-fiction book
· Edit - correcting errors in a sentence
· Write - writing about a picture from the Storybook or Non-fiction book, e.g. filling in a speech bubble or thought bubble from one of the characters, completing a 'wanted' poster or writing a simple recipe.
At higher levels:
· 'Fred Rhythms' for spelling (sounds and graphemes)
· Spelling check (partner work)
· Take a spelling test
· Build a sentence - supporting children as they write a sentence
· Write - more sophisticated writing frames to inspire and support children as they write.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2011. Paperback. Condición: Brand New. new edition edition. 64 pages. 11.73x8.35x1.57 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. del artículo: zk0198479085