The Get Writing! Books contain activities linked to the core Storybooks in Read Write Inc., and to selected Non-fiction books for each level.
The writing activities build on the reading activities that children have completed, helping them to develop ideas and vocabulary for writing.
Specific activities included are:
· Hold a sentence - remembering/writing a sentence linked to the Storybook/Non-fiction book
· Edit - correcting errors in a sentence
· Write - writing about a picture from the Storybook or Non-fiction book, e.g. filling in a speech bubble or thought bubble from one of the characters, completing a 'wanted' poster or writing a simple recipe.
At higher levels:
· 'Fred Rhythms' for spelling (sounds and graphemes)
· Spelling check (partner work)
· Take a spelling test
· Build a sentence - supporting children as they write a sentence
· Write - more sophisticated writing frames to inspire and support children as they write.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción OUP Oxford, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Good. Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Nº de ref. de la librería mon0006956952
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Good. New edition. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Nº de ref. de la librería 0198478941
Descripción Pack. Estado de conservación: Muy Bueno / Very Good. Nº de ref. de la librería 100000000643985