Read Write Inc. Phonics: Get Writing!: Red Ditty Books 6-10 editado por Oxford
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
The Get Writing! Books contain activities linked to the core Storybooks in Read Write Inc., and to selected Non-fiction books for each level. The writing activities build on the reading activities that children have completed, helping them to develop ideas and vocabulary for writing.
Specific activities included are:
· Hold a sentence - remembering/writing a sentence linked to the Storybook/Non-fiction book
· Edit - correcting errors in a sentence
· Write - writing about a picture from the Storybook or Non-fiction book, e.g. filling in a speech bubble or thought bubble from one of the characters, completing a 'wanted' poster or writing a simple recipe.
At higher levels:
· 'Fred Rhythms' for spelling (sounds and graphemes)
· Spelling check (partner work)
· Take a spelling test
· Build a sentence - supporting children as they write a sentence
· Write - more sophisticated writing frames to inspire and support children as they write.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción OUP Oxford, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. In stock ready to dispatch from the UK. Nº de ref. de la librería mon0000171783
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Brand New. new edition edition. 56 pages. 11.73x8.27x1.34 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería __0198479042