Breaking Negative Thinking Patterns is the first schema-mode focused resource guide aimed at schema therapy patients and self-help readers seeking to understand and overcome negative patterns of thinking and behaviour.
From the Back Cover:
- Represents the first resource for general readers on the mode approach to schema therapy
- Features a wealth of case studies that serve to clarify schemas and modes and illustrate techniques for overcoming dysfunctional modes and behavior patterns
- Offers a series of exercises that readers can immediately apply to real-world challenges and emotional problems as well as the complex difficulties typically tackled with schema therapy
- Includes original illustrations that demonstrate the modes and approaches in action, along with 20 self-help mode materials which are also available online
- Written by authors closely associated with the development of schema therapy and the schema mode approach
Breaking Negative Thinking Patterns presents the first schema-mode focused resource guide aimed both at current schema therapy patients and anyone interested in changing thinking and behavior patterns that are standing in the way of happiness, fulfillment, or success. Written by three experts, the book combines engaging discussions with illuminating case studies to provide readers with proven, schema-focused cognitive therapy techniques and self-improvement strategies. A variety of illustrations, exercises, and a glossary of technical terminology enhance accessibility. Innovative and timely, Breaking Negative Thinking Patterns offers invaluable guidance for breaking free from self-destructive habits and paving the way to a healthier, happier future.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.