Mosby's Comprehensive Review for the Canadian RN Exam, Revised, 1e
Mosby’s Comprehensive Review for the Canadian RN Exam, Revised First Edition provides a thorough review of nursing principles and practices to help you prepare for the Canadian Registered Nurse ExaminationTM (CRNE). In addition to offering an overview of essential material in each major clinical area, with references to established sources, the book features hundreds of end-of-chapter questions, followed by answers and rationales. Two practice exams with over 250 practice questions are also accompanied by answers and rationales.
This is an indispensable resource for all nursing students preparing for the Canadian Registered Nurse ExaminationTM!
- Introductory chapters describing the CRNE and tips for answering questions provide valuable guidelines for mastering multiple choice questions, helping to reduce test anxiety and improve performance
- Each chapter includes practice questions that are representative of those found on the CRNE, and reflect the framework of nursing practice in Canada
- The text features a diversity of practice settings and client situations, mirroring the diversity of nursing contexts in Canada
- Questions have been authored by nursing experts with over 30 years of combined experience teaching nursing and preparing students to pass the CRNE
- Appendices contain a full list of the CRNE Exam competencies, medical terminology, abbreviations, common laboratory and diagnostic tests, and mathematical formulae
- Reflects the current CRNE blueprint; updated to conform to the CRNE 2010-2015 competencies and format.
- Classification legend with each Answer and Rationale indicates the Competency and Taxonomy being tested for each question.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.