· Designed for use by novice computer users, this text begins with the basics, such as starting SPSS, defining variables, and entering and saving data.
· All major statistical techniques covered in beginning statistics classes are included:
· descriptive statistics
· graphing data
· prediction and association
· parametric inferential statistics
· nonparametric inferential statistics
· statistics for test construction
· Each section starts with a brief description of the statistic that is covered and important underlying assumptions, which help students select appropriate statistics.
· Each section describes how to interpret results and express them in a research report after the data are analyzed. For example, students are shown how to phrase the results of a significant and an insignificant t test.
· More than 200 screenshots (including sample output) throughout the book show students exactly what to expect as they follow along using SPSS.
· A glossary of statistical terms is included, which makes a handy reference for students who need to review the meanings of basic statistical terms.
· Practice exercises throughout the book give students stimulus material to use as they practice to achieve mastery of the program.
· Thoroughly field-tested; your students are certain to appreciate this book.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Routledge, 2012. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P11188458599X
Descripción Routledge. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 188458599X New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW6.1002939
Descripción Routledge, 2012. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M188458599X
Descripción Paperback. Estado de conservación: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Nº de ref. de la librería 188458599XBNA
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 97818845859991.0