Lonely Planet knows Malta, Goza and Comino. This 4th edition takes you beneath the surface of the islands' rich and complex history and culture. In addition, we've got everything you need to know about the underwater world in our special diving and snorkelling chapter.
Lonely Planet guides are written by experts who get to the heart of every destination they visit. This fully updated edition is packed with accurate, practical and honest advice, designed to give you the information you need to make the most of your trip.
In This Guide:
Special diving chapter with advice for beginners and insider tips for experienced divers
In Depth coverage of Malta's eclectic culture and history
Hand-picked restaurants, cafes and pastizzerijas
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack” --Toronto Star, February 2006
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741045088 Ships promptly. Nº de ref. de la librería GBO3603ARGG051217H0024A
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1741045088
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741045088
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 4. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX1741045088
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 97817410450861.0