Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Level 5 is the first 1st Grade level in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Level 5 covers:
- Kindergarten Review
- Beginning Consonant Blends Like “ch-,” “sh-,” “th-,” and “qu-”
- Two-Syllable Words
- 18 New Sight Words
This set includes:
- 3 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- Slim Sam
- Lucky for Me
- Good Job, Dennis
- 1 Bonus Book, Fred's Red Hat, by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator Rosemary Wells
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!
At Hooked on Phonics, we believe that every child loves to learn, so we focus on nurturing that thirst for knowledge with products that are fun, effective, and easy to use. We respond to a child’s natural curiosity and support families and teachers as they help children improve literacy skills. We celebrate every success so learning becomes a positive cycle that kids will love to repeat again and again. We meet all children at their level, engage their imaginations, and help them climb to the next level step by step. Every achievement ends in a celebration of success, an elevation of confidence, and an increase in self-esteem. As children master reading skills, they also lay the foundation for a lifetime of learning. It’s our goal to make a difference in children’s lives by making learning fun and easy. That’s why we’ve brought together a dedicated team of parents, leading educators, interactive designers, writers, and artists. Through collaboration, research, and testing, we continually develop innovative products and systems that teach children not only to learn but also to love learning.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Hooked On Phonics, 2009. Hardcover. Condición: New. 2009. Nº de ref. del artículo: DADAX1604991445
Descripción Hooked On Phonics, 2009. Hardcover. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P111604991445
Descripción Hooked On Phonics, 2009. Condición: New. book. Nº de ref. del artículo: M1604991445
Descripción Hooked On Phonics, 2009. Condición: New. book. Nº de ref. del artículo: MB00E82J66K
Descripción Hooked On Phonics. Hardcover. Condición: New. 1604991445 New Condition. Nº de ref. del artículo: NEW7.0741991