Whether you’re an end user, manager, or consultant, this is your ultimate resource to the variance analysis cycle. This book presents a detailed explanation of how production variance analysis works in Controlling with SAP, and focuses on the processes and reports that assist with all phases of the Controlling process. You’ll learn Controlling concepts from a simple and easy-to-understand level, while being introduced to in-depth information on master data and configuration setup requirements, based on SAP ERP 6.0.
1. Updated and Revised Second Edition Find new and updated information on long-term planning runs, marking allowance, configuring default yield and activity quantities during activity confirmation, and much more.
2. Comprehensive Coverage Discover in-depth chapters that deal with each major sub-component of variance analysis, and include real-life examples and case study scenarios.
3. Process-by-Process Instructions Explore all of the main processes, topics, and steps you will need in chronological order to effectively implement and conduct production variance analysis with the Controlling module.
4. CO Integration Learn how Controlling integrates with other SAP functionalities, such as Production Planning (PP) and Materials Management (MM).
5. Practical Resources Use the extensive glossary as a reference in your daily work and find further reading and resources to expand your knowledge on Controlling topics.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
John Jordan has been an SAP consultant, specializing in the SAP Financials and Controlling area for several years and owns his own company. He is the author of the successful Essentials guide Production Variance Analysis for SAP Controlling. and has also written several articles for the SCM Expert and Financials Expert newsletters and has presented at the WIS conferences.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción SAP PRESS, 2nd Edition, 2011. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: Used: Good. 2. Nº de ref. de la librería SONG1592293816