Grammar for Writing ©2014 Common Core Enriched Edition Student Edition Level Orange, Grade 10
· Provides instruction and practice in key Common Core writing genres Supplies lessons for writing narrative, argumentative, and informational responses.
· Promotes learning with student-friendly lessons that include succinct explanations, clear examples, and numerous opportunities for practice Builds mastery of grammar, usage, and mechanics skills with rich practice in the context of students' own writing.
· Applies grammar and writing skills to real-life writing tasks.
· Increases in difficulty and sophistication as grade-level demands necessitate.
· Engages students in ample SAT and ACT practice, including Standardized test items in SAT and ACT formats; Writing a timed essay, a skill students must practice to succeed on standardized tests; and Test-Taking Tips.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción William H. Sadlier Incorporated. Estado de conservación: Used. BOOK CONDITION: Used books will have varying degrees of wear, highlighting, and notations. Access codes & supplemental materials may not be included. Inventory is subject to prior sale. SHIPPING: Only Standard shipping to PO Boxes. We are not able to ship to APO/FPOs or Internationally. Orders are shipped from Illinois. Nº de ref. de la librería 5701180U2
Descripción W. H. Sadlier, 2014. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Good. Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. Includes supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Nº de ref. de la librería mon0001210246
Descripción W. H. Sadlier. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: Good. 1421711206 Item in good condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Nº de ref. de la librería Z1421711206Z3
Descripción W. H. Sadlier. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Good. Book shows minor use. Cover and Binding have minimal wear, and the pages have only minimal creases. Nº de ref. de la librería G1421711206I3N00
Descripción W. H. Sadlier. Estado de conservación: Good. A sound copy with only light wear. Overall a solid copy at a great price! All orders guaranteed and ship within 24 hours. Before placing your order for please contact us for confirmation on the book's binding. Check out our other listings to add to your order for discounted shipping. Nº de ref. de la librería WAL-F-5d-000335