Workbook and Lab Manual for Sonography: Introduction to Normal Structure and Function, 3e
Master the content from your textbook with this helpful review! Corresponding to the chapters in Sonography: Introduction to Normal Structure and Function, 3rd Edition, this workbook and lab manual includes exercises and unlabeled illustrations. You fill in the labels to identify the anatomy in drawings and sonograms, reinforcing your understanding of the text.
- Unlabeled line drawings and sonograms offer labeling practice to reinforce learning about each scan's important structures.
- Lab manual exercises reinforce memorization and comprehension of the material in the text.
- New lab exercises and image challenges help you memorize, comprehend, apply, and evaluate the concepts presented in the textbook.
- New exercises cover the new material in the text:
- Prostate and scrotum
- Upper extremity vascular imaging
- Neonatal hip and spine
- 3D and 4D imaging
- Female pelvis scanning
- Thoracocentesis and paracentesis
- Doppler techniques for fetal ductus venosus, aorta and MCA imaging
- Quality control protocol
- Scanning planes and sectional anatomy
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.