Written by professional equities trader, Jeff Cooper, this best-selling manual teaches traders how to day-trade and short-term trade the best moving stocks. Jeff's strategies identify daily the ideal stocks to trade and point out the exact entry and protective exit point. Most trades risk 1 point or less and last from a few hours to a few days.
Among the strategies taught are:
* Stepping In Front Of Size -- You will be taught how to identify when a large institution is desperately attempting to buy or sell a large block of stock. You will then be taught how to step in front of this institution before the stock explodes or implodes. This strategy leads to gains from 1/4 point to 4 points within minutes.
* 1-2-3-4s -- Rapidly moving stocks tend to pause for a few days before they explode again. You will be taught the three day set-up that consistently triggers 4-15 point gains within days!
* Expansion Breakouts --Most breakouts are false! You will learn the one breakout pattern that consistently leads to further gains. This pattern alone is worth the price of the manual!
* Creating The Daily Hit List -- You cannot make money in stocks that are not moving! You will learn the powerful method that identifies which stocks to trade on a daily basis. You will be taught how to recognize which stocks are rapidly moving and which set-ups to use to trade them. This knowledge assures you of being in the correct stocks everyday.
* Also, you will learn how to trade market explosions (Boomers), how to trade secondary offerings, how to trade Slingshots, and you will learn a number of other profitable strategies that will make you a superior trader.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Jeff Cooper has been a professional equities trader since 1982 and is the author of three best selling books on trading: Hit & Run Trading I, Hit & Run Trading II, and The 5 Day Momentum Method. Cooper's financial markets experience started in 1981 at Drexel Burnham, working for his father, a private hedge fund manager. During this time, he discovered a love and fascination for the financial markets and the forces that move prices. He started trading for his own account in 1983 and left to exclusively trade the markets in 1986. Cooper has been a trader and author ever since, working out of his home in Malibu, California.Review:
... an excellent work on short-term trading of stocks. -- Larry McMillan, President McMillan Analysis Corp., author of McMillan On Options
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción M. Gordon Publishing Group, 1996. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110965046125
Descripción M. Gordon Publishing Group. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. 0965046125 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0536423
Descripción M. Gordon Publishing Group, 1996. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0965046125