Joep Cornelissen has done a masterful job in integrating many ideas and approaches to corporate communication: academic theories, professional cases, management and communication theories, stakeholder theories, and U.S. and European perspectives. As a result, students, scholars, and practitioners all will gain a broad understanding of the discipline by reading this book (James E. Grunig 2011-04-25)From the Publisher:
The Third Edition of this market-leading text has been updated and expanded with contemporary case material and more detailed coverage of the main topics and trends in corporate communication.
New to the Third Edition:
- New chapters on strategic planning and campaign management, research and measurement and CSR and community relations
- Greatly expanded coverage of key areas: internal communication, leadership and change Communication, issues management, crisis communication and corporate branding
- Other topics to receive new coverage include: public affairs, social media, internal branding and issues of globalization.
- New and up-to-date international case studies, including new full-length case studies and vignettes included throughout the chapters.
- Further reading and new questions-for-reflection will provide the reader with a means to challenge and further their understanding of each of the topics in the book.
- Online teaching material for lecturers and students including: instructors manual, PowerPoint slides and new international case studies of varied length, SAGE Online journal readings, videos, online glossary and web links
Praise for the Second Edition:
"This is a must-have reference book for Chief Executives, Finance Directors, Corporate Communicators and Non-executive Directors in this "involve me" era of stakeholder engagement and corporate communications. How I wish I had had this book on my desk as a Chief Reputation Officer!" - Mary Jo Jacobi, Former Chief Reputation Officer of HSBC Holdings, Lehman Brothers and Royal Dutch Shell
'This is a comprehensive and scholarly analysis of corporate communications. It will offer students and practitioners alike a considerable aid to study and understanding which will stand the test of time in a fast changing business' - Ian Wright, Corporate Relations Director, Diageo
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción SAGE Publications Ltd, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110857022431
Descripción SAGE Publications Ltd, 2011. Estado de conservación: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: This book incorporates current thinking on corporate communication from both the academic and practitioner worlds, combining a comprehensive theoretical foundation with practical guidance and insights to assist managers in their strategic and tactical communication decisions. Rich case-study examples are provided from companies in the United States, the U.K., continental Europe, South-East Asia, and Australia. Nº de ref. de la librería ABE_book_new_0857022431
Descripción SAGE Publications Ltd, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Third Edition. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0857022431