This is the first book to offer a comprehensive look at the problem of cheating on assessments (tests) across all levels of the American educational system. It is organized around seven major objectives that identify this problem by:
1. introducing and defining the problem of cheating and documenting the extent of its occurrence;
2. cataloging and presenting information on the methods used to cheat on tests;
3. providing information on methods useful for preventing cheating;
4. describing methods used to detect cheating once it has occurred;
5. synthesizing what is known about predispositions, correlates, and cultural differences in cheating;
6. summarizing legal issues related to cheating; and
7. illustrating ways in which individuals and institutions respond to cheating.
Cheating on Tests is informally written using a minimum of professional jargon and numerous anecdotes and cases. Technical information is largely confined to end-of-book appendices. It will appeal to all serious stakeholders in our educational system from parents and school board members to professionals directly connected to our schools and the testing industry.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Routledge, 2016. Hardback. Estado de conservación: NEW. 9780805831443 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. Print on Demand title, produced to the highest standard, and there would be a delay in dispatch of around 15 working days. Nº de ref. de la librería HTANDREE0216281
Descripción Lawrence Erlbaum. Estado de conservación: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW Hardcover-280pp - This title is now printed on demand - please allow an added 2-3 weeks for shipment! A Brand New Quality Book from a Full-Time Bookshop in business since 1992!. Nº de ref. de la librería 2008839
Descripción Routledge, 1999. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0805831444
Descripción Routledge, 1999. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0805831444
Descripción Lawrence Erlbaum Assoc Inc, 1999. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: Brand New. 1st edition. 280 pages. 10.50x7.50x1.00 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería zk0805831444
Descripción Routledge, 1999. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería SONG0805831444