THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the TOEFL with a full-length simulated TOEFL iBT test, an MP3 CD with accompanying audio sections, thorough reviews of core topics, and proven strategies for tackling tough questions.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically when needed
· Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
· Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
· Lessons on how to quickly identify the main ideas of a passage or lecture
· Grammar review to brush up on the basics
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· 1 full-length simulated TOEFL iBT with full answer explanations
· Accompanying audio sections available both on CD and as streaming files online
· 39 additional practice drills for the Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing sections
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Princeton Review, 2015. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110804125988
Descripción Princeton Review. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0804125988 *BRAND NEW* Ships Same Day or Next!. Nº de ref. de la librería SWATI2122600248
Descripción U.S.A.: Princeton Review, 2015. Soft cover. Estado de conservación: New. New, US Edition . Delivery time is 3-5 business days via either UPS, FedEx, DHL. Premium quality books. Nº de ref. de la librería 0804125988