FileMaker® 12 In Depth
Do more in less time!
FileMaker 12 In Depth is the most comprehensive, coherent, and practical guide to creating professional-quality solutions with the newest versions of FileMaker! Drawing on his unsurpassed real-world experience as a FileMaker user, consultant, and developer, Jesse Feiler helps you gain practical mastery of today’s newest, most advanced FileMaker tools and features.
· Use themes to build solutions for FileMaker Pro on Windows and OS X, FileMaker Go
on iOS, and Instant Web Publishing
· Get the most out of new container field technology
· Quickly become a FileMaker 12 power user
· Make the most of FileMaker fields, tables, layouts, and parts
· Iteratively design reliable, high-performance FileMaker relational databases
· Work with relationships, including self-joins and cross-product relationships
· Write calculation formulas and use functions
· Use event-driven scripts to make databases more interactive
· Build clear and usable reports, publish them, and incorporate them into workflows
· Secure applications with user accounts, privileges, file-level access, network security,
· Use FileMaker’s Web Viewer to access live web-based data
· Convert systems from older versions of FileMaker, and troubleshoot successfully
· Share, exchange, export, and publish data via SQL and XML
· Instantly publish databases on the web, and use advanced Custom Web Publishing techniques
· Trigger automated behaviors whenever specific events occur
· Extend FileMaker’s functionality with plug-ins
· Set up, configure, tune, and secure FileMaker Server
All In Depth books offer
· Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
· Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
· Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving... the only FileMaker 12 book you need!
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Jesse Feiler has worked with FileMaker since its beginnings. He has written a number of books about FileMaker as well as OS X, iOS, iWork, Core Data, Objective-C, and other new technologies. His books have been translated into Japanese, Chinese, Polish, German, Spanish, French, Arabic, Hungarian, and other languages. As software director of North Country Consulting, he has designed and implemented a variety of FileMaker solutions for small businesses and nonprofits in fields such as production, marketing, the arts, printing and publishing, food service, and construction. His meeting management software for iOS devices, MinutesMachine, is published by Champlain Arts Corp (champlainarts.com).
His website is www.northcountryconsulting.com . You can find updates and file downloads there.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Que Publishing. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0789748460 Ships promptly. Nº de ref. de la librería Z0789748460ZN
Descripción Que Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0789748460
Descripción Que Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110789748460