Best-selling author Mohammed Kabir expands coverage to include how to make practical use of the Apache Server. Written in the Bible's well-known comprehensive style, this book covers the "new" release of the award-winning Apache Web Server software.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
"Kabir has done it again! The Apache Server 2 Bible is an invaluable reference for both beginning and experienced administrators." --Elizabeth Zinkann, Sys Admin Magazine Contributing Editor and Review Columnist
* Configure Apache Server for a Linux/Unix or Win32 system
* Leverage Apache using SSI, CGI, PHP, Perl, and Java servlets
* Secure your site using SSL, certificate-signing services, and other tools
If Apache Server 2 can do it, you can do it too . . . Updated for the latest Apache release and packed with real-world examples, this all-in-one reference shows you step by step how to take full advantage of Apache Server - and create a Web site that's fast, secure, and easy to maintain. Bestselling author Mohammed Kabir offers complete guidance on every detail of Apache implementation, from installation and configuration to Web site administration, server-side applications, security, and performance tuning. Whether you're a novice Web administrator or an Apache veteran, this is the only book you need to harness the power of the world's leading Web server.
Inside, You'll Find Complete Coverage of Apache Server 2
* Master source compilation and binary installation
* Customize Apache to match your system
* Create and manage virtual Web sites with Apache
* Monitor server performance with a log analyzer package
* Set up an Apache-based proxy server
* Create a Web cycle involving development, testing, and production systems
* Turbocharge Web interactivity with FastCGI, PHP, Perl, and Java servlets
* Secure Apache with Apache SSL and your own Certificate Authority
* Configure Apache for Win32 systems
* Create a high-availability Web network using Apache
* Apache Web Server
* PHP, Perl, mod_ perl, MySQL, and other open source tools for dynamic Web pages
* OpenSSL and ApacheSSL security software
* Plus all sample code from the book and more
Mohammed J. Kabir is the Chief Technology Officer and a co-founder of Intevo, Inc. His company (www.intevo.com) uses Linux as the platform for its INTEVO MAIL service. When he is not busy managing software projects or writing books, Kabir enjoys riding mountain bikes and watching sci-fi movies. Kabir studied computer engineering at California State University, Sacramento, and is also the author of Apache Server Bible, Apache Server Administrator's Handbook, Red Hat(r) Linux(r) 6 Server, Red Hat(r) Linux(r) Administrator's Handbook, and CGI Primer Plus for Windows. You can contact Kabir via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit his personal Web site at http://www.nitec.com.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción 2002. Soft cover. Estado de conservación: New. TIA Ilustrador. NEW Book, CD is sealed. Text & cover completely pristine, free of any wear. FREE TRACKING within the US (international tracking not currently available), and email notice when shipped. Your satisfaction guaranteed. Inquiries welcomed. Thanks. Nº de ref. de la librería 006307
Descripción Wiley, 2002. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 2. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0764548212
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 97807645482151.0
Descripción John Wiley & Sons. Estado de conservación: New. pp. 800. Nº de ref. de la librería 7598525