Get the most out of Excel, Microsoft's powerful spreadsheet application. With John Walkenbach, the leading Excel expert better known as "Mr. Spreadsheet", discover better ways to analyze data and find solutions using Microsoft Excel 2002.
This book is an excellent resource for getting up to speed using streamlined spreadsheet creation tools, enhanced analysis tools and powerful Web integration. Transform Excel into an application suited to the whole organization so workgroups can work more effectively. Discover how developers can integrate information seamlessly, whether proposal text, financial figures or research data. Whether you are an expert or a novice, Excel 2002 Power Programming with VBA will help you work more efficiently, turning your data into answers you can count on.
Bonus: The book contains a coupon for the Professional Power Utility Pak.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Excel 2002 Power Programming with VBA Develop Powerful, User-Oriented Excel 2002 Applications With this unique guide, renowned spreadsheet authority John Walkenbach invites you to harness the full potential of Excel-and join the elite group of users and developers who truly understand what the product is capable of. Offering plenty of detailed, well-thought-out examples, he walks you through the basics of Excel application development and VBA programming-and then gives you a lucid, wide-ranging seminar on advanced programming techniques and application development issues. It's all you need to create user-oriented custom applications that leverage the power of Excel 2002. Your Road Map to Excel Application Development
* Take Excel to the next level with formula tricks and techniques
* Work with VBA sub procedures and function procedures
* Create stellar UserForms as well as custom dialog box alternatives
* Develop applications that maximize the power of PivotTables and charts
* Incorporate event-handling and interactions with other applications
* Build user-friendly toolbars, menus, and help systems
* Manipulate files and Visual Basic components and understand class modules
* Get advice on compatibility issues and answers to frequently asked Excel programming questions
Bonus CD-ROM Includes
* A trial version of the author's award-winning Power Utility Pak 2000
* A demo of the author's Sound-Proof 2000
* Over 175 example Excel workbooks from the book
System Requirements: Pentium PC with Windows 98 or greater; 32 MB RAM; Microsoft Excel 2002. See About the CD appendix for details and complete system requirements. www.mandtbooks.com
John Walkenbach is a principal of JWalk and Associates, Inc., a consulting firm that specializes in spreadsheet application development, and is the author of more than two dozen books, including, most recently, Excel 2002 Bible and Excel 2002 Formulas. He maintains "The Spreadsheet Page," a popular Web resource at www.j-walk.com/ss.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Wiley, 2001. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0764547992
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 97807645479971.0
Descripción *M&T Press. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0764547992 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW6.1292965
Descripción John Wiley & Sons. Estado de conservación: New. pp. 984. Nº de ref. de la librería 7577355