Unfold a spectacular 3-D model of the TITANIC — and read about her fateful rise and fall — in a gorgeous gift set including several novelty features.
On April 14, 1912, the largest and finest ocean liner of the age struck an iceberg and sank to the icy depths. Now you can discover all the glory and tragedy of the TITANTIC in this interactive re-creation of her maiden voyage. Fold out a breathtaking 3-D model of the TITANIC in all her magnificence. Then follow the ship’s history from blueprint to ocean dream in a fascinating book that traces the events that led to her tragic end.
Among TITANIC’s many features:
- A model of the TITANIC — nearly 2 1/2 feet long
- A thirty-two-page book exploring the ship’s history
- Six pop-up scenes of the Titanic’s interior
- A deck plan and personal histories of several who were lost or saved
- A first-class ticket and menu cards from the first- and third-class galleys
- A mini newspaper with actual reports of the day
- A beautifully designed case with magnetic closures
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Martin Jenkins has written numerous acclaimed books for children, including a retelling of Jonathan Swift’s GULLIVER'S TRAVELS and several nonfiction titles. He lives in Cambridge, England.
Brian Sanders is an illustrator whose work has appeared in other pop-up books, on book jackets, and even on postage stamps. He and his wife, also an illustrator, live in Essex, England.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Estado de conservación: New. New. Nº de ref. de la librería S-0763634689
Descripción Candlewick, 2007. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110763634689
Descripción Candlewick, 2007. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Brand New!. Nº de ref. de la librería VIB0763634689