The second of two books that together describe comprehensively the theory and practice of computational fluid dynamics of both internal and external flows. In this book, the author deals with the applications of CFD methods to problems of fluid dynamics. It complements the first book and provides an excellent resource for this vital subject.
Coverage of the book includes detailed discussion of numerical technique sand algorithms, including implementation topics such as boundary conditions. Revisions to this new edition include:
· Up to date coverage of turbulence modelling
· Navier-Stokes simulations for industrial CFD applications
· Validation and verification issues
· Latest LES/DES
· Introduction to multi-physics simulations, including free surface and multiphase flows.
Written to be used as either a course text or reference for practitioners and researchers, this new edition also end of chapter exercises for student readers and is accompanied by a separate solutions manual, making it ideal for a wide range of advanced undergraduate and graduate courses in engineering and mathematics.
* The key text for this core subject, by one of the World's leading names in the field: neither student nor professional can afford to be without these classic books
* Unique in their breadth, scope and clarity, and ideal for use as either textbooks or references.
* Revised and developed to cover the latest developments, and now suitable for use as course texts, with developed pedagogic features, class exercises and solutions manual
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
(Ningún ejemplar disponible)
Si conoce el autor y el título del libro pero no lo encuentra en IberLibro, nosotros podemos buscarlo por usted e informarle por e-mail en cuanto el libro esté disponible en nuestras páginas web.Crear una petición