This book combines thoroughly field-tested knowledge delivered in a carefully developed step-by-step format. Both the manager and student will be able to build understanding and a key account by the end of it.
By analysing how key accounts really work in detail the authors create the tools that the reader will need in the marketplace. Equally it gives a clear picture of why KAM must be an important element of the corporate strategic plan.
Based on best practice from major companies globally there is no more definitive overview of this critical business to business strategy for sales and marketing managers and serious students in business and marketing.
* Written by one of the world's leading research teams into business-to-business marketing and key account management
* A hands-on approach with exercises and real-life case studies from which to draw insight
* Extensively revised to take in the latest empirical data and research developed from working with some of the world's leading companies
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
The authoritative KAM overview and workbook from leaders in the field, full of actionable propositionsFrom the Back Cover:
Developing successful business-to-business relationships with more customers in highly competitive markets requires processes and skills that go beyond traditional selling activity. The very best state-of-the-art strategies are set out clearly in this book by internationally known authors who have worked at the highest levels with more key and strategic account managers worldwide than probably any other leading advisors.Based on the hugely influential Key Customers it looks at:
· Why has key account management become so critical to commercial success?
· What are the key challenges and how do successful companies respond?
· What part does key account management play in strategic planning?
· How do companies build profitable relationships with their customers?
· How does key account management actually work?
· What does a successful key account manager look like and what skills does he/she need?
By addressing these key questions McDonald and Woodburn provide tools and processes for success honed by tough consultancy projects with the boards of some of the world's leading companies. The book stresses the elements that really matter- from developing a customer categorization system that really works and analyzing the needs of key accounts; to understanding the new skills required by key account managers and ensuring that key account plans are implemented. The 'real world' approach is backed by tested principles and the latest research from the renowned Cranfield School of Management.
Key Account Management comes from authors who have taught leading companies how to approach their most powerful and demanding customers and still make money. It is essential reading for all senior management with strategic responsibility, for key or strategic account directors, and for marketing and sales executives. The clear and authoritative approach also makes it an outstanding text for the serious MBA and executive student.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Butterworth-Heinemann, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110750662468
Descripción Butterworth-Heinemann, 2006. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 2. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0750662468