The Eye: Basic Sciences in Practice, 3e
A concise textbook of basic science for trainees and residents in ophthalmology.
- The only all-embracing textbook of basic science suitable for trainee ophthalmologists – other books concentrate on the individual areas such as anatomy.
- Attractive page design with clear, colour diagrams and text boxes make this a much more accessible book to learn from than many postgraduate textbooks.
- Presents in a readable form an account of all the basic sciences necessary for an understanding of the eye – anatomy, embryology, genetics, biochemistry, physiology, pharmacology, immunology, microbiology and infection and pathology.
- More on molecular pathology.
- Thorough updating of the sections on pathology, immunology, pharmacology and immunology.
- Revision of all other chapters.
- More colour illustrations.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.