Colloquial Czech provides a step-by-step course in Czech as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Czech in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Key features include:
· progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
· structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar
· an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
· realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
· useful vocabulary lists throughout the text
· additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Czech will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Czech.
Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
University of Oxford, UKReview:
'Colloquial Czech is a most impressive publication, which draws on a wealth of practical experience and knowledge and is written very much with the learner in mind.' - Irish Slavonic Studies
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Routledge, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110415496314
Descripción Routledge, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Brand New!. Nº de ref. de la librería VIB0415496314