Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
A student-friendly introduction to AS Philosophy, structured around the AQA AS Philosophy specification.
From the author team behind the successful Philosophy in Focus series, this book covers 7 popular AS themes in sufficient depth to achieve a top grade. It combines academic rigour with engaging activities. The authors have used their wealth of experience in teaching philosophy to devise a set of helpful features that deepen understanding and exercise the philosophical mind including:
- Activities: practical tasks to help users understand the key philosophical ideas
- 'Experimenting with ideas': activities that explore the concepts and helps students identify their own philosophical viewpoints
- 'Criticism': highlights and evaluates some of the weaknesses in the arguments advanced by philosophers
- 'More difficult': guides students carefully through particularly daunting arguments
- Quotations are included from the key texts by the key philosophers
- 'Key point summaries': help students to consolidate knowledge
1 Why should I be moral?
2 The idea of God
4 Reason and experience
5 The debate over free will and determinism
6 God and the world
7 Knowledge of the external world
- A student-friendly introduction to AS Philosophy, structured around the AQA AS Philosophy specification
- From the author team behind the successful Philosophy in Focus series, this book covers 7 popular AS themes
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Hodder Education, 2008. Paperback. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P110340965258