Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Book by Princeton Review Kravets Marybeth Wax Imy
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Find the Right School for Your Specific Needs.
Hundreds of thousands of students with learning disabilities head to college every year. This comprehensive guide makes it easy for those students and their families to tackle the daunting process of finding the school that fits their needs best.
This indispensible resource book for students, parents, and professionals includes:
· More than 350 school profiles with targeted information on services, admissions, and polices
· Admissions requirements and graduation policies for learning disability programs
· Services available to learning-disabled students at each college: tutors, note-takers, oral exams, extended test time, and more
· Policies and procedures regarding course waivers or substitutions
· Names, phone numbers, and email addresses of programs administrators at each school
· Strategies to help students find the best match for their needs
· Advice from learning disabilities specialists
The 11th edition of the K&W Guide also includes a Quick Contact Reference List with essential program information for another 1,000 schools, as well as an addendum with other transition options for students who may not be college-bound, but who want to continue to pursue independent living skills and education beyond high school.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Princeton Review. PAPERBACK. Condición: New. 0307945073 This is a trade paperback. !!!Cover has minor wear!!!. Nº de ref. del artículo: FL.SC1
Descripción Princeton Review, 2012. Paperback. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P110307945073