Your resume and cover letter, as well as a digital portfolio, business card and mailers, will function as the first contact and impression you make. These items will work to get your "foot in the door." Ultimately, however, it will be your portfolio book or online portfolio website that will land you the job. The creation of your own portfolio is a creative statement about the value you place on your work and craft. This book first uses a system to:
* find your visual identity, who YOU are
* use color, typography, and iconography to develop the look and feel of your portfolio package
* create a layout and composition that you love
* establish your online presence
* create content and design of your resume and cover letter
* and construct your portfolio book.
You will also learn bits of useful information along the way about print resolution, marketing ideas, and how to do all of this on a budget. By the end of this book, you will have an out-of-this world portfolio package that you will be able to use to establish and secure working relationships with potential employers and clients.
* shows you how to make the COMPLETE package - letterhead, resumes, mailers, and online
* contains quizzes, questions, and evaluation to help you discover the visual identity your portfolio will have
* shows you HOW to make your portfolio package, rather than simply listing "cool" portfolios
* will help keep your portfolio on a budget
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Larry Volk is an Associate Professor of Photography in the department of Visual Communications in the School of Visual and Performing Arts at Endicott College. He holds an M.F. A. from Rhode Island School of Design. Larry worked in the editorial and commercial market for 10 years. He has been a photographic educator in New England and exhibiting photographer both regionally and nationally for over 20 years.
Danielle Currier is an Associate Professor of Design in the department of Visual Communications in the School of Visual and Performing Arts at Endicott College. She holds an M.F.A. from Parsons The New School for Design. Danielle has worked as an educator, designer, and artist in the Boston area and New York City for over 12 years. She has received numerous awards, grants, and fellowships and exhibited her digital art nationally.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Focal Press, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110240810902
Descripción Focal Press. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0240810902 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0059038
Descripción Focal Press, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 1. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0240810902