If you're serious about exam success, it's time to Concentrate!
Equity & Trusts Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking to consolidate knowledge and achieve the best possible marks in their exams. Providing clear, succinct coverage of the essential topics, it enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and excel in exams.
Each guide in the Concentrate series has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for its high level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, practice exam questions, and more, Equity & Trusts Concentrate is also supported by a wide range of online resources to take your learning further.
Online Resource Centre
· Plan your revision using the printable topic overviews
· Target the areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test and key facts checklist
· Test your knowledge with multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
· Improve your essay-writing skills using the outline answers and expert guidance
· Revise the key facts and cases of the subject using the interactive flashcards
· Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary
· Explore the subject in more depth with extensive further reading recommendations
· Achieve better marks with the aid of experienced advice on revision and exam technique
Iain McDonald is a senior lecturer in law at the University of the West of England.
Anne Street is a visiting lecturer in law at SOAS, London and the College of Law, London.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Estado de conservación: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Nº de ref. de la librería 97801987037160000000
Descripción 2014. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 4th. 157mm x 209mm x 20mm. Paperback. If you're serious about exam success, it's time to Concentrate!Equity & Trusts Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking to consolidate kn.Shipping may be from our Sydney, NSW warehouse or from our UK or US warehouse, depending on stock availability. 248 pages. 0.312. Nº de ref. de la librería 9780198703716
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2014. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110198703716
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 97801987037161.0