The most comprehensive and correct syllabus coverage, with unrivalled guidance and support straight from the IB. This course book is completely comprehensive with over 600 pages and a free eBook, and was written with the IB so you can trust in an authoritative syllabus match. Fully addresses the new focus on the GDC.
· Full syllabus coverage - the truest match to the IB syllabus, developed with the IB to exactly match IB specifications
· Free eBook - a complete interactive eBook is included free, for the most flexible learning
· Complete worked solutions - full set of worked solutions included online, in addition to interactive worked solutions on CD, which take learners through problems step-by-step
· The most practice - more practice than any other resource, with over 600 pages and an eBook
· Up-to-date GDC support - take the confusion out of GDC use, with support for the most up-to-date calculators
· Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence
· Mathematics Project - supported by a full chapter, to ensure strong results
· Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behaviour, language, morality and more.
· Fully captures the IB philosophy - developed with the IB to build balanced, critical and reflective learners
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Peter Blythe, Jim Fensom, Jane Forrest and Paula Waldman de Tokman are all well-respected OUP authors.Review:
"The committee thinks the books are well written, easy to follow, and they like the TI-NSpire technology throughout."
--Education Ministry, Canada
"The Oxford IB course books are the best ever resource for both teachers and students. They are practical, insightful and fully in line with the IB Course outcomes."
--Pat Hanson, IB Coordinator, Academy of the Holy Cross, USA
"We have adopted most of the Oxford course books for our school. We find them well written, well linked to TOK issues and age appropriate."
--Sheta Saha, IB Coordinator, Chatsworth International School, Singapore
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Oxford University Press. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0198390130 Brand New Book in Perfect Condition.Fast Shipping with tracking number. Nº de ref. de la librería KDDA-INSTOCK-01042
Descripción Oxford University Press. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0198390130 Brand New Book In Bubble Wrap Packing .Delivery will take 4-10 days. Nº de ref. de la librería F-AHR-01721
Descripción Oxford University Press. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0198390130 Brand New Book In Bubble Wrap Packing .We Ship to Worldwide. Nº de ref. de la librería CZR-INSTOCK-01721
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Brand New Original Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Nº de ref. de la librería AIND-114361
Descripción Paperback. Estado de conservación: NEW. Brand New, Same ISBN and details as listed. Delivery within 3-7 business days. We may ship the books from multiple location across the globe including Asia depending upon the availability of inventory. Printed in English. Choose expedited shipping for Express delivery. Tracking number provided for every order. Nº de ref. de la librería RO_9780198390138
Descripción Oxford University Press. Estado de conservación: New. 0198390130 Brand New, Choose Expedited shipping for GUARANTEED delivery within 4-5 business days. Standard Delivery within 6-14 business days. We may not ship to PO Box, APO , FPO Address, please contact us. Customer satisfaction guaranteed. Nº de ref. de la librería NO_9780198390138
Descripción Estado de conservación: New. Brand New Original Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Nº de ref. de la librería AUSBNEW-114361
Descripción Oxford University Press. Paper back. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería 455777
Descripción Oxford University Press. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería OUP-9780198390138
Descripción Oxford University Press. Estado de conservación: New. pp. 624 This item is printed on demand. Nº de ref. de la librería 38545031