The broad utility of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method is now within the reach of every researcher. Designed for use at the laboratory bench, this is the most comprehensive manual on PCR available today. Over 50 chapters provide precise instructions on procedures, with advice on primer design. All of the techniques described, from amplification and direct sequencing of genomic DNA through cDNA cloning and quantitation of mRNA, are tested, current, and supplemented with helpful notes and illustrations. You'll also learn how to:
* Optimize novel applications
* Avoid many cumbersome molecular biological techniques
* Set up the laboratory to avoid contamination
* This first-rate guide will help you
* Avoid contamination--with specific instructions on setting up your lab
* Avoid cumbersome molecular biological techniques
* Discover new applications
* Simply call our toll-free, 800 number listed below or cut out the coupon, fill in the blanks, and mail it to us with your check, credit-card number, or money order; We'll send you the book and you'll get your answers
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
How to Avoid PCR HellFrom the Back Cover:
The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a powerful new molecular biological method with widespread applications in genetics and disease diagnosis. With over fifty chapters of detailed procedures, this unique, comprehensive benchtop manual addresses the complete range of PCR methods and research applications. Equipment, reagents, and supplies are specified.
* Current and comprehensive study of PCR protocols, from primer design to multiplex PCR methodology
* Step-by-step procedures, with details on reagents and equipment
* Instructions on laboratory set-up
* Procedures for avoiding contamination
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Academic Press, 1990. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110123721814
Descripción Academic Press, 1990. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0123721814