Now with a comprehensive supplement on business and personal correspondence in Spanish, a helpful section of translation tips, and a detailed guide to self-expression, this Spanish, dictionary offers the user extensive coverage of contemporary literary Spanish. With its user-friendly layout, the dictionary should be valuable for all Spanish studies and translation needs. Tailored to aid easy and effective communication, this reference work retains the features of the Collins bilingual range: emphasis is placed firmly on the Spanish and English of today; examples illustrate usage; and different meanings and usage is clearly signposted throughout, guiding the user to the relevant translation.Contraportada:
· Revised and updated to cover today's language: euro, scratch card, stalker, voice mail, website, zero tolerance
· Comprehensive corpus-based practical language supplement: an essential guide to self-expression in Spanish.
· Special entries giving detailed information on aspects of Spanish life and culture.
· Thousands of examples and phrases showing Spanish as it is used today
· Clear guidance as to differences in meaning and usage, to help pinpoint the exact translation required
· Invaluable for Spanish studies and translation needs.
· 135,000 references
· 220,000 translations
"It is difficult to fault this dictionary..."
'Bulletin of Hispanic Studies'
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Collins, 1998. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 4709659