Covering the whole of Europe, this guide includes every species of fish found in both fresh and salt water. Distribution maps are included for every species, showing where in Europe they occur.From the Back Cover:
• Includes every species of fish found in both fresh and salt water.
• Covers the whole of Europe – both the North Atlantic, Mediterranean and all lakes and rivers from Ireland in the west to the Danube basin in the east.
• Describes 753 species.
• Superbly illustrated with over 2000 colour paintings.
• Every species fully researched – paintings produced from living specimens or studies in the wild.
• Distribution maps are included for most species, showing where in Europe they occur.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Harpercollins Pub Ltd, 1999. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0002199459