* Step-by-step recipes for 50 digital video editing tricks show readers how to create professional videos with stunning special effects; readers can begin shooting and editing high quality video after reading only the first few pages
* Covers both Apple iMovie and Microsoft Movie Maker, the most popular consumer digital video editing applications; shows how to do the same techniques using both formats
* Demystifies the process of delivering video to the reader's audience in the most popular formats available today: VHS, DVD, Video-CD, and the Web
* Addresses the essentials of planning and shooting digital video in real life situations to produce professional results
* Interactive CD-ROM includes ready-made HTML templates to quickly get movies up on the Web, before-and-after source video files for the technique steps in the book, and video training software
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
"Clever, useful, insightful, indispensible. A must in the digital filmmaker’s toolbox."
– Frederick M. Strype, screenwriter, producer, and Assistant Professor
Media Art/Film & Video School of Contemporary Arts–Ramapo College of New Jersey
What do you want to achieve with your digital video camera? The possibilities are endless, and these easy-to-learn techniques will unleash your creativity. Learn to manage lighting conditions, shoot sporting events like a pro, create effective transitions and scene changes, even turn your movies into pseudo-classics or vintage slapstick. Whether you’re using iMovie or a PC with Windows Movie Maker, these 50 lessons will get you started on the road to becoming an accomplished videographer.
Your guide to amazing results in digital video
CD-ROM includes demo versions of SoundForge, ACID Music, Video Factory, some of the 1,001 Free Sound Effects collection, and more!About the Author:
Bonnie Blake is an award-winning designer and multimedia specialist. She teaches design and new media at a college in New Jersey. She is also the author of several books on multimedia and video production, including The Adobe Premiere Virtual Classroom.
Doug Sahlin is a graphic and Web site designer who has written ten books, including Fireworks 4 For Dummies® and Flash ActionScript For Dummies®.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Wiley. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0764541803 Brand new soft cover book. Soft cover books may show light shelf wear. Item ships within 24 hours with Free Tracking. Please ask about Expedited shipping. Nº de ref. de la librería 31966
Descripción Visual, Somerset, New Jersey, U.S.A., 2003. Soft Cover. Estado de conservación: New. New book with intact CD inside rear cover, remainder on bottom edge. Step-by-step recipes for professional-quality videos with iMovie or Windows Movie Maker. CD-ROM includes sample clips for each technique and the finished videos. Please contact regarding System Requiremends. Nº de ref. de la librería 5956-1
Descripción Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0764541803