Start earning college credit the inexpensive way.
An easier path to a college degree - get college credits without the classes.
CLEP CALCULUS – with TESTware
Includes CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
Based on today’s official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The comprehensive review covers all calculus topics found on the official exam, including limits and differential calculus and integral calculus, including algebraic, trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic, and general functions.
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Take Practice Tests
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with the book’s 2 full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more.
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are offered with REA’s exclusive TestWare software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA’s CLEP test preps will help you earn valuable college credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree. If you want an economical, fast track to college credit, then REA’s CLEP series is for you!
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Gregory Hill, a mathematics instructor at Hinsdale Central High School, Hinsdale, IL, has taught all levels of math for more than 25 years. Mr. Hill was an Illinois state finalist for the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching in 1998 and 2000.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Research & Education Associati, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110738603058
Descripción Research & Education Associati, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Brand New!. Nº de ref. de la librería VIB0738603058