Título: Life of Black Hawk
Editorial: Lakeside Press/R. R. Donnelley & Sons, Chicago
Año de publicación: 1916
Encuadernación: Hard Cover
Condición del libro: Good + or Better
Condición de la sobrecubierta: No Jacket
Edición: First Thus.
A Lakeside Classic. Dark green cloth binding. Top edge gilt. Illustrated with a frontispiece of Black Hawk. This is a very readable autobiography by Black Hawk (original copyright 1834). It includes an account of the cause and general history of the Black Hawk War. The book has light to moderate wear to the extremities. However, the lettering, bands and logo are complete and bright. It looks nice on a shelf. No book plate. No ownership signature. Text is clean. No foxing. Decent. Scarce. N° de ref. de la librería 002465
Opciones de pago
Esta librería acepta las siguientes opciones de pago:
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 27 de julio de 1999
(1) Domestic shipping is usually via the U. S. Postal Service's media mail. At additional cost, I will ship via U.S.P.S. priority mail.
(2) I accept checks, money orders, and through the ABE system, credit cards.
(3) Florida residents please add 6% state sales tax and any surchange for your county of residence or include a valid resale number.
(4) International customers please inquire about payment and shipping.
(5) Books may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
(6) All book jack...
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descripción de la librería: Since August, 1999, I have been selling books on www.abebooks.com. I do not have an open shop; but rather, mine is strictly an internet business.