Título: Army Life in Dakota
Editorial: Lakeside Press/R. R. Donnelley & Sons, Chicago
Año de publicación: 1941
Encuadernación: Hard Cover
Condición del libro: Near Fine +
Condición de la sobrecubierta: No Jacket
Edición: First Thus
A Lakeside Classic. Red cloth binding. "Selections from the Journal of Philippe Regis Denis de Keredern de Trobriand." - sub-title. Translated from the French language by George Francis Will. In the late 1860s, General de Trobriand was the commanding officer of three forts spread along the Upper Missoui River area in North Dakota. He had both opportunity and time to study the many tribes that occupies his district; and he recorded an unusual understanding of the character and ideology of the Indians, both friendly and hostile. Illustrated with a map. Illustrated with a sepia frontispiece portrait and sepia depictions of the forts. The illustrations are protected with tissue guards. The boards and spine have a nice even red color. No spots. The gilt lettering, logo, and lines are clear and bright. Moreover, the book has only a trace of wear to the extremities. Tight. No ownership markings. Very nice condition. N° de ref. de la librería 002474
Opciones de pago
Esta librería acepta las siguientes opciones de pago:
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 27 de julio de 1999
(1) Domestic shipping is usually via the U. S. Postal Service's media mail. At additional cost, I will ship via U.S.P.S. priority mail.
(2) I accept checks, money orders, and through the ABE system, credit cards.
(3) Florida residents please add 6% state sales tax and any surchange for your county of residence or include a valid resale number.
(4) International customers please inquire about payment and shipping.
(5) Books may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
(6) All book jack...
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descripción de la librería: Since August, 1999, I have been selling books on www.abebooks.com. I do not have an open shop; but rather, mine is strictly an internet business.