“Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Manchester United, The Beatles. England does icons like no other place on earth, and travel here is a fascinating mix of famous names and hidden gems.” – David Else, Lonely Planet writer
You can trust our travel information because Lonely Planet authors visit the places we write about, each and every edition. We never accept freebies for positive coverage, and you can rely on us to tell it like we see it.
Inside This Book...
7 months of research in England
108 different real ales
Clear, easy-to-use maps
Pull-out city map
3D plans of iconic sights
Comprehensive planning tools
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Nobody covers the world like Lonely Planet.' --New York Post, May 2004
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Estado de conservación: New. May have normal shelf wear. Nº de ref. de la librería 23MA3600ZPIH
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741795672
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741795672 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0763417