Discover Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles
Glide alongside sea turtles through the coral canyons and giant arches of Mauritius' underwater world.
Rocket through forest and sugarcane fields mountain biking the head-spinning slopes of Reunion's Le Maido.
Dine beachside on Praslin's most succulent seafood by the light of flickering candles.
In This Guide:
Two authors, 87 romantic sunsets, 15 days of jungle hiking, one erupting volcano.
Dedicated hiking and diving chapters for those who need a break from beautiful beaches.
Covering everything from guesthouses and self-catering options to the ultimate superslinky hotels.
Content updated daily: visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews and traveler tips.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Nobody covers the world like Lonely Planet.' --New York Post, May 2004
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741047277
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1741047277
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741047277 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.1678993