Lush tropical forests, arid desert lands and the calm sway of charming fishing villages, The Gambia and Senegal will seduce you with a stunning array of sights, sounds and flavours. Whether you're headed for golden sand strands for beach bliss or want to get up close and personal with over 600 bird species, this guide gives you the inside information on the region's richest experiences.
Rock To The Rhythm - get set to swing to mbalax and sway to sensual zouk with our music chapter.
Twitchers Paradise - ticked a little greenbul off your list yet? Our bird chapter will show you how.
Embrace The Outdoors - from leisurely pirogue tours to clambering through mighty baobab trees.
Talk The Talk - chat with the locals with the help of our indispensable Language chapter.
Go Your Own Way - detailed transport information and over 60 user-friendly maps show you where to go.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...these smart and exhaustively researched guides have become the gold standard for serious, independent travelers.' --San Francisco Chronicle
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P11174059696X
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M174059696X