This course leads the students toward a deeper understanding of the vocations of life: how Christ calls ous to live. In this course, students will learn how all vocations are similar as well as how they differ. They will learn what it means to live life for the benefit of others and the value in considering a voacation in service to the Christian communitiy.
Living in Christ Series
· Makes the most of the wisdom and experience of Catholic high school teachers as they empower and guide students to participate in their own learning.
· Engages students' intellect and responds to their natural desire to know God.
· Encourages faith in action through carefully-crafted learning objectives, lessons, activities, active learning, and summative projects that address multiple learning styles.
What you will find . . .
· Each Living in Christ student book is developed in line with the U.S. Bishops' High School Curriculum Framework and provides key doctrine essential to the course in a clear and accessible way, making it relevant to the students and how they live their lives.
· Each Living in Christ teacher guide carefully crafts the lessons, based on the key principles of Understanding by Design, to guide the students' understanding of key concepts.
· Living in Christ offers an innovative, online learning environment featuring flexible and customizable resources to enrich and empower the teacher to respond to the diverse learning needs of the students.
· The Living in Christ series is available to you in traditional full-color text and in digital textbook format, offering you options to meet your preferences and needs.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Saint Mary's Press, 2013. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX1599821508
Descripción Saint Mary's Press, 2013. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1599821508
Descripción Saint Mary's Press, 2013. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111599821508
Descripción Saint Mary's Press, 2013. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Brand New. student edition. 8.90x5.90x0.70 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería 1599821508