Compass Publishing brings Charles Dickens' second novel, featuring the innocent young Oliver seemingly trapped in a world of child labor and thievery to its line of Compass Classic Readers. English language learners of all ages will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency as they read about the morally upright but impoverished Oliver and his encounters with abuse, corruption, and finally the gift of kindness. Students and teachers alike will be absorbed by Dickens' sardonic yet engaging portrait of 1830's London in this enduring story.
Compass Classic Readers provide beginning and intermediate English language learners accessible adaptations of the greatest works of literature. Carefuly designed to retell the stories using vocabulary and sentence structure appropriate for one of six different grade levels.
- Carefully graded, retold-stories using appropriate vocabulary and sentence structure
- Motivating full-color illustrations
- Discussion questions before and after each chapter
- A glossary of key vocabulary words
- A short playlet for fun classroom activities
- An MP3 CD of the full story
- A companion workbook is available separately
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Compass Publishing, 2009. Perfect Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Y.W. Jung Ilustrador. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1599662620
Descripción Compass Publishing, 2009. Perfect Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111599662620