Discover what SAP is all about and learn how the new products and solutions can improve your business processes. In this completely updated edition, you’ll find what you need to really understand where SAP can fit into your operations. Whether you’re a decision-maker, consultant, or new SAP professional, this practical guide will take you on a complete journey — from the history of SAP to a detailed look at each solution and the technology that runs them. Everything from the newest solutions for sustainability and the SAP BusinessObjects portfolio to the tried-and-true solutions for small to midsize businesses, financials, CRM, HR, supply chain management, and more are covered.
1. Discover the Overall SAP Landscape Get a “big-picture” perspective of SAP and how all of the components work together to give you a complete enterprise solution.
2. Explore the Core SAP Applications Learn how you can benefit from the SAP applications, including SAP BusinessObjects, SAP ERP Financials, SAP CRM, SAP ERP HCM, SAP SCM, and the small to midsize Business offerings (Business All-in-One, Business One, and Business ByDesign™).
3. Learn How SAP Works in the Real World Explore in-depth case studies for each core solution to find out how other companies have improved business processes and enhanced efficiency with SAP.
4. Understand the SAP Technology Platform Find all the details you need to understand the SAP service-oriented architecture approach, and the technology that enables it – SAP NetWeaver.
5. Navigate as You Like Go directly to the chapter that interests you, or read from cover to cover. And be sure to make use of the glossary and list of additional resources.
Discover these topics:
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Nancy Muir, a professional author, has written over 50 books on technical and business topics covering e-commerce, distance learning, project management, enterprise computing, and SAP. Previously Nancy was a senior manager in the publishing industry and taught technical writing at the university level. Nancy holds a Bachelor of Arts in English from Drew University and a certificate in Distance Learning from the University of Washington. She currently co-teaches a distance learning course on Internet Safety at Washington State University.
Ian Kimbell is a seasoned software professional with over 25 years’ experience in IT. He is Vice President in charge of solution enablement for small and midsize enterprises for SAP and regularly presents at SAPPHIRE conferences. Ian’s unique ability to present and demonstrate complex concepts so that they can be easily understood has earned him much respect, especially within the analyst community. Many of these principles have been applied while writing this book.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción SAP PRESS. Estado de conservación: Brand New. Ships from USA. FREE domestic shipping. Nº de ref. de la librería 1592293204
Descripción SAP Press, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 2nd Revised edition. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX1592293204
Descripción SAP PRESS, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111592293204
Descripción SAP PRESS, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1592293204
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 97815922932091.0