Now you don't need to be a soldier to experience the thrill of the front in one of the toughest vehicles ever designed! Hunker down for adventure with The Encyclopedia of Tanks and Armored Fighting Vehicles.
· This big, illustrated volume examines all of the significant tanks and armored vehicles of the world, from the very first tanks of World War One to modern combat engineer vehicles.
· Divided into three easy-to-use sections, you're sure to find the information you're looking for quickly. Select from World War One and World War Two, The Cold War, and The Modern Era.
· Each section is meticulously arranged by type: Tanks, armored vehicles, light vehicles, amphibious vehicles and half tracks.
· Roll across Europe in a relentless Panther! Defend the Iron Curtain in a Russian T-10! Conduct modern warfare in the Gulf from a tough Bradley M2!
· Also included are profiles of famous military transport like Tiger and Sherman Tanks, Rolls-Royce armored cars, and Scorpion recon tanks.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Thunder Bay Press, 2006. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P11159223626X
Descripción Thunder Bay Press, 2006. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Brand New!. Nº de ref. de la librería VIB159223626X
Descripción Thunder Bay Press, 2006. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX159223626X