Introducing the ultimate sourcebook for the stylish home: Pottery Barn House & Home is filled with easy ideas for decorating, updating, and furnishing a cohesive, welcoming space. Whatever your style or budget, whether you’re completely remodeling or simply refreshing one room, you’ll find inspiration and practical guidelines to make your home a special place to be.
Key Features and Benefits:
* Discover hundreds of easy solutions for every aspect of home decorating: space planning, color selection, lighting, materials, fabrics, furnishings, accessories, and displays
* Get a glimpse inside real-life living rooms, gourmet kitchens, spa baths, home offices, outdoor spaces, and rooms of every style—including 700 photos commissioned exclusively for Pottery Barn books
* Learn about the latest design options for floors, fireplaces, bath fixtures, home offices, outdoor furniture, and more
* Find quick styling tips for photo displays, table settings, front entryways, bookshelves, and more
Pottery Barn House & Home puts the expertise of America’s leading source for home design at your fingertips and shows you how easy it is to create beautiful, personal spaces in your home. With chapters devoted to living, dining, cooking, sleeping, bathing, working, and relaxing, plus separate instructive sections on color, lighting, and materials, Pottery Barn House & Home demystifies decorating.
* Case studies take you in to real-life rooms and show you how and why each works.
* Design options give you all the information you need about the basics, from arranging seating to selecting bath fittings.
* Style guidelines offer easy, how-to advice for decorating that makes styling simple and shows you how to make quick but dramatic changes to your decor.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Oxmoor House, 2005. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Hardcover and dust jacket. Good binding and cover. Clean, unmarked pages. Ships daily. This is an oversized or heavy book, that requires additional postage for international delivery outside the US. Nº de ref. de la librería 1706140015
Descripción Oxmoor House, 2005. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0848727657
Descripción Oxmoor House, 2005. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0848727657
Descripción Oxmoor House, 2005. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110848727657