Master Finale step-by-step with this indispensible 776-page book, the most complete how-to guide available for this popular music notation software. Designed for both novice and experienced users, this detailed resource will help musicians fully understand and apply all of Finale's remarkable capabilities. Easy-to-follow instructions help you to: create publisher-quality music notation; get started with hundreds of professional templates, partially completed notation files and fonts; print transposed parts from scores automatically; and write standard notation, guitar tab, drum set parts and more. The accompanying CD-ROM contains: tutorial files in both Mac and Windows format for each of the hundreds of exercises in the book; libraries of articulations and dynamics; General MIDI instrument libraries; and many professional templates. Loaded with helpful illustrations and screen shots throughout.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Finale made easy! The indispensable resource for learning to use this most powerful music notation software program. Master all of Finale's capabilities with step-by-step instructions. Compatible for both Macintosh and Windows computer platforms.Finally, everything you want to know about Finale made easy. Introducing the indispensable resource for learning to use this powerful and popular music notation software program. Designed for both novice and experienced Finale users, the easy to follow step-by-step instructions will help you fully understand and master all of Finale's capabilities. This detailed guide is your shortcut to getting Finale out of the box and working for you.
Learn how to:
- Create publisher-quality music notation
- Master the tools of Finale while writing your own music and arrangements
- Print transposed parts from scores automatically
- Write standard notation, guitar tablature, drum set parts, and more with this comprehensive hands-on tutorial
- Create warm-up and practice exercises
- Write your own compositions, arrangements, and method books
- Simplify parts for students
INCLUDED ON THE CD-ROM - Tutorial Files
- Samples of partially completed and finished Macintosh and Windows music notation files for each of the hundreds of hands-on exercises in the book.
- Professional Templates
- Choral, Concert Band, Jazz Ensemble, Marching Band, Orchestra, Single Line and Grand Staff, Pit and Show templates, Sketch and Utilities templates including a Cue Sheet for radio and TV.
- Three libraries of articulations and dynamics.
GM Instrument Libraries:
- General MIDI instrument libraries, selected for each ensemble and ready to be loaded into your templates.
"A great resource for not only the beginning Finale student but also the advanced professional." -- Philip Feo, professional music engraver and former Assistant Music Librarian for the Chicago Symphony Orchestra
"This book provides experienced insight, maximizing the extensive capabilities of Finale." -- Leslie Burrs, composer/flutist
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Berklee Press, Boston, MA, 2001. Softcover. Estado de conservación: New. Still In Shrinkwrap. Includes CD. Quantity Available: 1. ISBN: 0634016660. ISBN/EAN: 9780634016660. Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 1560777733. Nº de ref. de la librería 1560777733
Descripción Berklee Press Publications, 2001. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110634016660