Driving an active approach to learning, this edition was developed with the IB and most closely embodies the IB way of teaching. New digital material is loaded with hands-on activities to extend active inquiry, and the most thorough assessment preparation is included, with built-in guidance straight from the IB.
· Developed with the IB to match the 2007 syllabus so you can trust in the right approach
· Packed with assessment support, directly from the IB
· Written by an IB Chemistry workshop leader, accurately matching the 2007 syllabus
· Real world connections truly capture the IB spirit, developing independent thinkers
· Includes coverage of the Core, AHL and all of the Options, with examination questions throughout to concretely build confidence
· Free digital material loaded with practicals and extra exercises, to fully stretch learners
· Visual explanation simplifies challenging concepts, ensuring strong comprehension
· Includes support for CAS and the extended essay
· Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, challenging learners with fresh and topical TOK
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Geoffrey Neuss is Head of Science at the United World College of the Atlantic. He is Principal Examiner for Chemistry, IB Workshop Leader and author and reviewer of the 2007 IB programmes for IB.Review:
"The Oxford course books are the best ever resource for both teachers and students. They are practical, insightful and fully in line with the IB Course outcomes."
--Pat Hanson, IB Coordinator, Academy of the Holy Cross, USA
"All of the Oxford IB course books are terrific."
--Carolyn Hawkins, IB Coordinator, Cookeville High School, USA
"We have adopted most of the Oxford IB course books for our school. We find them well written, well linked to TOK issues and age appropriate."
--Sheta Saha, IB Coordinator, Chatsworth International School, Singapore
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Oxford University Press. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 019839005X WE HAVE NUMEROUS COPIES. PAPERBACK. INCLUDES CD. Light storage wear and handling marks on cover, corners and edges. Nº de ref. de la librería Z019839005XZN
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2012. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M019839005X
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2012. Estado de conservación: new. Shiny and new! Expect delivery in 20 days. Nº de ref. de la librería 9780198390053-1
Descripción Oxford Univ Pr, 2012. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Brand New. 2nd edition. 432 pages. 8.60x10.80x0.80 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería 019839005X
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2012. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P11019839005X
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2012. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería 9780198390053
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2012. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 2. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Nº de ref. de la librería 019839005Xn