New Page 1The American Journey Reconstruction to the Present is the last half of The American Journey and begins in 1864 (Unit 6). There is a two chapter review Prologue from pre-exploration to Reconstruction. The Declaration of Independence, the United States Constitution, and the Citizenship Handbook are also included. Paired with The American Republic to 1877, the two books create a seamless two-year scope and sequence for middle school.
Its unparalleled author team, including National Geographic, ensures accuracy in every detail of the narrative, maps, and charts.
· Foldables―student-made three-dimensional graphic organizers―are a unique strategy that helps students read effectively and also can be used as assessment or study tools.
· A Guide to Reading, Reading Checks, and a Summary in every chapter keep students on track as they learn to read for information and process what they’ve read.
· TIME Notebooks allow students to step into the past, learning about everyday life in various periods and the “hot topics” of different eras.
· National Geographic's Geography and History features show students how geography and events intertwine to create the history of a location or nation.
· The program emphasizes skill development―from reading maps to analyzing primary and secondary sources to exploring the connections between history and geography, economics, government, citizenship, and current events.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción McGraw-Hill Education, 2005. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110078681340
Descripción Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, 2005. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. 1. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0078681340