Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Praise for ‘...Startled by his Furry Shorts!’
“It’s an excellent book and I’m dying to know what happens next.’”Sugar
Praise for ‘...Then he Ate my Boy Entrancers’:
'’You'll be falling about laughing at this.” Mizz
“The only snag about taking this on holiday is that it won’t last long: it will be consumed without a break except for the snorting noises. But it can always be passed on to parents by any youngster who can stand the sound of Vati’s and Mutti’s snorts, or dipped into repeatedly because every line is vair vair funny.” Sunday TimesReseña del editor:
The brilliantly funny first and second novels in the series ‘Angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging’ and ‘It’s OK, I’m wearing really big knickers’, out now in gorgey super-special omnibus edition by recent winner of the ROALD DAHL FUNNY PRIZE.
There are six things very wrong with my life:
1. I have one of those under-the-skin spots that will never come to a head but lurk in a red way for the next two years.
2. It is on my nose.
3. I have a three-year-old sister who may have peed somewhere in my room.
4. In fourteen days the summer hols will be over and then it will be back to Stalag 14 and a bunch of sadistic 'teachers'.
5. I am very ugly and need to go into an ugly home.
6. I went to a party dressed as a stuffed olive.
Enjoy Georgia’s hilarious antics as she desperately tries to muddle her way through teenage life in the first two novels of the series. Now presented together as a gorgey special omnibus edition.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción HarperCollins Children's Books, 2010. Paperback. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P110007376111