Título: Yellowstone National Park: Historical and ...
Editorial: Naegele-Auer Printing Co., Middletown, OH
Año de publicación: 1948
Encuadernación: Hard Cover
Condición del libro: Very Good +
Condición de la sobrecubierta: No Jacket
Edición: First Edition
The sub-title, "Historical and Descriptive", describes the content of the book. Illustrated with many black & white photographs; and since the book has glossy pages, the reproduction is good. xxxl + 247 pages. Full bright orange cloth binding. Tight. There is minor soiling to the cloth boards and text block fore-edge, and the bottom corner of the rear board is bumped. However, there is very little, if any, wear. A nice copy. N° de ref. de la librería 001684
Opciones de pago
Esta librería acepta las siguientes opciones de pago:
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 27 de julio de 1999
(1) Domestic shipping is usually via the U. S. Postal Service's media mail. At additional cost, I will ship via U.S.P.S. priority mail.
(2) I accept checks, money orders, and through the ABE system, credit cards.
(3) Florida residents please add 6% state sales tax and any surchange for your county of residence or include a valid resale number.
(4) International customers please inquire about payment and shipping.
(5) Books may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
(6) All book jack...
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descripción de la librería: Since August, 1999, I have been selling books on www.abebooks.com. I do not have an open shop; but rather, mine is strictly an internet business.