The best introductory book on wine to come along in years” (The Washington Post) from the creators of the award-winning winefolly.com
About the Author:
Red or white? Cabernet or merlot? Light or bold? What to pair with food? Drinking great wine isn’t hard, but finding great wine does require a deeper understanding of the fundamentals.
Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine will help you make sense of it all in a unique infographic wine book. Designed by the creators of WineFolly.com, which has won Wine Blogger of the Year from the International Wine & Spirits Competition, this book combines sleek, modern information design with data visualization and gives readers pragmatic answers to all their wine questions, including:
· Detailed taste profiles of popular and under-the-radar wines.
· A guide to pairing food and wine.
· A wine-region section with detailed maps.
· Practical tips and tricks for serving wine.
· Methods for tasting wine and identifying flavors.
Packed with information and encouragement, Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine will empower your decision-making with practical knowledge and give you confidence at the table.
Madeline Puckette is a sommelier and visual designer whose electrifying infographics and congenial writing has garnered an enthusiastic following from wine beginner to wine expert. Her work has been applied in organizations, including The Court of Master Sommeliers and the Guild of Sommeliers to help wine professionals learn.
Accolades and Experience
- Court of Masters, Certified Sommelier (Level 2)
- 40 Under 40, Wine Enthusiast Magazine, 2015-2016
- Wine Blogger of the Year, International Wine and Spirits Competition, 2013-14
- Top Wine Writer, Quora, 2012
is a founding partner of Wine Folly and leads conceptual development, interactive tools, and marketplace branding. He is responsible for maintaining strict creative goals that emphasize frictionless education. Justin also handles all videography and photography.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.