Título: Western Country in the 17th Century, The
Editorial: Lakeside Press/R. R. Donnelley & Sons, Chicago
Año de publicación: 1947
Encuadernación: Hard Cover
Condición del libro: Near Fine +
Condición de la sobrecubierta: No Jacket
Edición: First Thus.
A Lakeside Classic. Top edge gilt. xxx + 181 pages. The two French officers, during the late 1600s and early 1700s, lived with the Indians in the valley of the Mississippi from the Ohio River to north of Lake Superior. The book has just a trace of wear. The lettering, logo and bands are clear and bright. Moreover, the cloth binding has an even red color. No spots. No foxing. No ownership marks. A very nice book. N° de ref. de la librería 001716
Opciones de pago
Esta librería acepta las siguientes opciones de pago:
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 27 de julio de 1999
(1) Domestic shipping is usually via the U. S. Postal Service's media mail. At additional cost, I will ship via U.S.P.S. priority mail.
(2) I accept checks, money orders, and through the ABE system, credit cards.
(3) Florida residents please add 6% state sales tax and any surchange for your county of residence or include a valid resale number.
(4) International customers please inquire about payment and shipping.
(5) Books may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
(6) All book jack...
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descripción de la librería: Since August, 1999, I have been selling books on www.abebooks.com. I do not have an open shop; but rather, mine is strictly an internet business.